27 October 2012

Notebook cover

My mom decided to learn English. And I bought the notebook for her and made ​​the cover.
This is not really vintage-looked project but I would like to enter it to The Shabby Room Challenge 137 "Vintage charm"(the charm on the bookmark). Here is photo inspiration
I also used a Sketch from Skipping Stones Design blog
And I made a little note with tiny alpha stickers for the Alphabet Stickers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World (the first word "live" means a lot to my mom, she struggles with hepatitis C)
Here is close-up
 I stamped almost every page, it was sooo hard :) 
Supplies: 
Unknown Paper
Dovercraft "Back to basics II" paper
Prima "E Line" paper flower
Dovercraft "Tea house" paper flower
Echo park "This&That" brads
Making Memories "Pink ledger" and"Black on white"tiny alpha stickers
Paper heart doily
trim, ribbon
charm
Bella! "Impressions" stamps
Tim Holtz "Tea dye" distress ink
Color Box "cat's eyes" ink pads

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful journal for her! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! I do so love altered notebooks and you've made a beauty! Thanks so much for sharing this treasure with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful notebook. So love the design and that beautiful book mark with the charm and all! Thanks for playing with Skipping Stones Design this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love how you used the sketch for your notebook instead of a traditional card. Lovely doily addition, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Skipping Stones this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore altered Books....this is so pretty, love the lace book mark and charm. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Svetlana, your mother must be so extremely pleased with this gorgeously altered notebook! Every page is as wonderful as the previous one. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tesa, Stephanie, Tracey, Ira - thank you Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think these covers are exclusively for only females, looking so gorgeous..
    www.alacraft.com.au

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...